<!a href="https://www.hcfsedona.org/geri-thompson-award-nominations/" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to Geri Thompson Award Nominations">Geri Thompson Award Nominations<!/a>
The HCF is asking for nominations for next year’s Geri Thompson Award.
Nominations may be written by the nominee, family members, friends, or co-workers. The Geri Thompson Award is presented annually at the HCF Celebration of Healing Event. Nominations will be accepted between now and January 15th.
Criteria for Nominations
- Nominees must be a Breast Cancer Survivor/Thriver
- Nominees must have volunteered their time and talent to HCF or Bucks County Breast Friends (BCBF) to:
- Educate healthcare workers or those living with a diagnosis or at high risk for breast cancer
- Promote and/or model positive lifestyle practices to reduce the risk of breast cancer or its recurrence
- Promote and/or model holistic practices that heal the mind, body and spirit of those living with a diagnosis or at high risk for breast cancer.
- Generate grassroots or sponsor support that furthers or informs the public about the mission and work of the HCF, as well as financially supports its programming.
- Nominations will be evaluated based on the nominee support for the HCF in all the above areas.
- Nominations are open to members of the Bucks County Breast Friends, Current and Past HCF Board (who are not serving as Judges), Donors and Supporters.
- Judges will be a group of 5 previous or current HCF Board Members and at least one family member of Geri Thompson.