<!a href="https://www.hcfsedona.org/risk-factors-we-can-control/stress-management/" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to STRESS Management">STRESS Management<!/a>
DE-STRESS — “FEAR is a four letter word”
So many of us go through life fearing death and cancer, when what we need to do is release that fear and live life in the moment. Finding one’s bliss may seem difficult in our fast-paced, over-scheduled lives. No one can create your bliss for you as it has to come from within. If you begin by loving yourself unconditionally and completely at this very moment, then your joy and happiness are only a few breaths away.
Stress has been well documented to play a role in nearly every disease process. Being able to alleviate stress is key to remaining healthy.
Find ways to reduce your stress level – Here are some great ideas to try!
- Love what you do and do what you love
- Exercise to burn off steam and stress
- Create time to quiet your mind
- BE in the MOMENT
- Yoga (focusing on your breath)
- Clear clutter
- Find what works for you and practice, practice, practice
- Lead by example and allow those who look up to you to follow
Find what works for you and use it on a regular basis.